Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Fault In Our Stars and Almost Thanksgiving

I read The Fault in Our Stars so fast, I may have to read it again. It was fantastic and sad and incredible. It makes me want to donate to cancer funds more (through my charity miles app, of course). The only thing I have to complain about is what happens to Hazel Grace? How long does she live? Does she find another? Does her friendship with Isaac develop into something more? So many questions...so many tears.

On another note, I bought my copy of the book because there was a note in it about something called nerdfighteria. If you don't know about it, check it out. Just search vlogbrothers on YouTube and be welcomed with warm gestures and hilarious nerd jokes.

To conclude today's blog, I would just like to say happy Thanksgiving! Mine will be vegan, but my roommate is making meat so she and others can enjoy something more "traditional". I'm so excited to watch the parade this year so I can see a sneak peek of Kinky Boots! I love the movie, I can only assume the musical is that much greater. I'll post some recipes from this Thanksgiving up later for all to see and ponder if it's worth making for the meat eating husbands out there. :) Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment