Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy (Slightly Belated) Halloween!

On Halloween day my boyfriend and I journeyed to Minnesota to visit my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins. They dressed up as Batman and Winnie the Pooh. We got to sit by the fire and hand out the candy. Last night, of course, was the adults Halloween. We made it back home in time for the Rocky Horror Picture Show in the University's theatre. It was awesome! I've seen the movie many times, but I've never gone to a showing. They had props and we yelled at the screen and did the Time Warp again and again. Tonight, there are several other Halloween parties, but I've been too comfortable in my nest of blankets, watching Dr. Who, and eating Chinese food with my roomie. We rocked some pretty awesome masks last night though! I hope you had a safe and happy Halloween as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment