Sunday, September 22, 2013

Lazy Sunday

It's lazy Sunday!  What did you do today?  I dyed my hair and...didn't do the things I was supposed to do.  Lol I suppose it's story time.  Last night we went out to Iowa City with a bunch of my college friends and, needless to say, things got a little crazy.  My friends are the best in the world; mostly because they're theatre people like me who love Dr. Who and play Disney Scene-It.  Because of the theatre thing, there is some drama to be expected.  But we had a great time.  My friend, Jason, loves to be weird and touch people when he's drunk.  So we were walking down the street and he was trying to touch as many people as he could.  Surprisingly, he made a couple of friends in the college infested city.  Most girls kind of shy away from the touch of a man, but Jason isn't so concerned about that.  Lol he's a great guy though and if you ever happen to pass him on the street, just let him do his thing and move on.  :D  This is a lame story, I'm aware, but perhaps next week I'll have a better one.  It's my roommate's birthday on the 28th, we'll probably get a little crazy being closer to home.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment