Monday, August 11, 2014

Pinterest Week 2: Leg Exfoliator/Shaving "Cream"

Oh my goodness...this stuff. I have never liked something I've made for my body so much. It's a scrub AND a shaving cream, of sorts. The only complaint I have is that it is hard to wash down off the bottom of the tub. That might be because I used coconut oil, I'm not sure.

Now I have tried scrubs before. Like a coffee scrub that just uses coffee grounds and olive oil. I found out quickly that the oil clogs my skin and gives me something known as foliculitus. Trust me, you don't want it. It's a sort of rash that just itches like crazy. Thus why I used coconut oil in this exfoliant. I've never had a problem with coconut oil so I know it works for me.

As for the shape of my razor, all of the hair comes clean off the blades, but it does clog up behind the blades if that makes sense. So I end up holding the razor backwards to clean it off. But it shaves you clean without having to constantly put it under the shower stream or swishing it in the bath water. I use some disposable razors too so I'm not sure what would happen if you used like a Venus Gentle Glide or something.

All in all, I'm so happy I found this pin. Here's hoping it works for you too!

http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2012/07/diy-skin-smoother-for-silky-soft-legs.html


Next week, I'll have a "mud" mask for ya. :) happy pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment